- On September 25th, the United States Department of State made some additional changes to the October 2015 visa bulletin. This essentially replaces the September 9 announcement.
- It includes new and earlier date of filing cutoffs.
- It is hard to say what caused them to reissue, but it can be assumed that they might be overwhelmed with the workload if they follow the earlier chart.
- You should be prepared with your applications, get documents organized, as Department of State may continue to make changes on a weekly or a monthly basis.
- Keep monitoring the visa bulletin.
Jacob: Hello everybody, this is Jacob Sapochnick. You ask, we answer, simple. The My Immigration Lawyer Podcast.
Today, I wanted to update our listeners about the breaking news a couple of days ago. The US Department of State reissues the October visa bulletin and everybody’s wondering what’s going to happen now. Read more