Ep. 2 Husband is Green Card Holder. Wife has F1 Student Visa. Can she stop school, stay and work?

Introduction: You ask we answer your immigration questions. Simple. And now your host immigration lawyer Jacob Sapochnick.

Jacob: This week we have a question from Imelda from Phoenix, Arizona and Imelda is asking the following question. The question is my husband is a green card holder. He became a green card holder about a year ago and I’m a student, I’m an F1 student. If we file the petition for the green card am I able to get a work permit and stay in the US and stop going to school? Read more