- Visa allocation for highly skilled workers should improve visa processing
- Government will work with State Department so that all visas authorized by Congress will be issued to people who are eligible
- The wait time should be reduced
- Improve process for determining when visas are available
- Rules will be put in place so that priority dates will be preserved for people whoa re changing jobs
Introduction: You ask we answer your immigration questions. Simple. And now your host immigration lawyer Jacob Sapochnick.
Jacob: Hello everybody, this is Jacob Sapochnick – Ask An Immigration Lawyer Podcast. Welcome back.
We got a lot of questions in the past few weeks about the new Obama executive action announcement and we broke it down into several parts. We talked about who may be affected before family immigration, undocumented immigrants and we wanted to cover today the employment base visas. Read more