- There are three ways: Cancellation of Removal, Asylum and Adjustment of Status
- Cancellation of removal is a good way for people that had been in US for 10 or more years.
- Asylum is a good way if you qualify to avoid removal.
- Adjustment of status is when changing your status from known immigrant to lawful permanent resident.
- Another way is called Prosecutorial Discretion.
Jacob: Hello everybody, Jacob here. Ask An Immigration Lawyer Podcast. You ask, we answer, simple.
Today I’m answering a question from Mary. Mary is a person that left a comment on our Facebook page and the question is what are some of the ways to obtain relief from removal and be allowed to remain in United States? Continue reading