- L visa is a known immigrant visa.
- L status visa holders can file for green cards without losing their L status.
- L visas can bring their family members. They can come on L2 visa.
- It allows the primary holder of the visa to bring employees to US who are working for the same company abroad.
- e-Visa is based on a treaty trade or treaty investment.
- e-Visa requires a substantial investment.
- e-Visa holder cannot apply for a permanent residency green card while L1 visa holders can.
Jacob: Hello everybody, this is Jacob Sapochnick. Ask an Immigration Lawyer. You ask, we answer, simple.
Today we continue with our L1A visa series and I got a bunch of good questions about the benefits of the L1A visa and how it differs from the e-Visa, the investor visa. Continue reading