Ep. 3 Husband is outside US. Can we use the I601A waiver to bring him back?

Raw Transcript:

Introduction: You ask we answer your immigration questions. Simple. And now your host immigration lawyer Jacob Sapochnick.

Jacob: And this question comes from Martha in El Paso, Texas.

The question Martha is asking is: My husband is currently outside of the US. He’s been previously removed and spend three years overseas. I’m now wondering if I can use the new provisional waiver to bring him back to the US? Read more