- 5th Circuit did not grant the government’s request to stay the injunction
- There will be an oral argument on the merits of the case on July 10th
- Actions are being taken in the implementation of parole status for entrepreneurs and job creators
- Proposal in giving work authorization to people in certain cases who have approved I-140’s
- Labor Department wants to see perm process be modernized.
Jacob: Hello everybody, this is Jacob here. You ask, we answer, simple. Ask an Immigration Lawyer Podcast.
Today we have – I’m going to do kind of a little summary about a lot of the things that are happening as far as immigration legislation. I’ve got a lot of questions. People asking what’s happening with DAPA, what’s happening with the new DACA, what’s happening with some of the things that were announced by the President in November. So, I just want to give you a little recap before the summer. Read more