Ep. 37 What is a Fiance Visa (K1) and what are the requirements to apply?

Only a US citizen, not a green card holder, can file a fiancé visa You have to be married within 90 days upon arrival. If not, the foreign national must depart US Both parties must be free to marry throughout the whole process Physical meeting is crucial, however, there are exemptions. Provide proof of relationship Read More