Ep. 38 How can I apply for an I-601 "Extreme Hardship" waiver?

Approval of an I-601 waiver is needed for those who are eligible for a green card but facing immigration bars USCIS issues this waiver but you have to give proof or convince them of any hardship Raw Transcript: Jacob: Hello everybody. Welcome to another episode of Ask An Immigration Lawyer. In today’s episode we’re going Read More