Ep. 50 How to Apply for Green Card from Student Visa?

F visa holder must know that when you apply for a green card you may lose the chance of renewing your F1. The length of a green card process can take two or more years. This process will not allow you a right to stay in the US. Until you can get to the adjustment Read More

Ep. 2 Husband is Green Card Holder. Wife has F1 Student Visa. Can she stop school, stay and work?

Introduction: You ask we answer your immigration questions. Simple. And now your host immigration lawyer Jacob Sapochnick. Jacob: This week we have a question from Imelda from Phoenix, Arizona and Imelda is asking the following question. The question is my husband is a green card holder. He became a green card holder about a year Read More