- H1B nonimmigrant visa petition may be filed starting April 1st 2016.
- LCA cannot be submitted earlier than six months and therefore you must put the starting date on the LCA before October 1st, 2016.
- Regarding US degrees, one must submit proof by way of an official of the school: dean, registrar, etc.
- There are regulations that extend the authorized stay of all F1 students under the Cap Gap exemption.
- Be very clear with the attorney working on your case as to the kind of position that you’re applying.
Jacob: Hello everybody, this is Jacob Sapochnick, your host of You Ask, We Answer, my immigration lawyer podcast. I’m excited to record this episode because we are now in January 2016 and just a few months away from the H1B filing season. And so I wanted to — in a series of podcast episodes, talking about what needs to be done before you can file for the H1B visa. Today, I just want to talk about some general filing tips that are really important to know months in advance. Read more